Customers can withdraw the Order by informing us before the contract is made, if you do not like the item and simple want to return it without incurring any liability.
This is a Distance contract (as described below) which contains cancellation rights below. These cancellation rights do not apply to a contract for the following goods in the following circumstances:
- Goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised
- Goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- In the form of a sales contract, if the goods become mixed inseparably with other items after delivery
Right to Cancel
- Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you can cancel this contract within 14 days without any reason.
- Cancellation period will expire 14 days from the day you or a third party confirmed the sale. In the contract for the supplying of goods the right to cancel will be 14 days after the first delivery
- To exercise the right to cancel you must clearly indicate you want to return or cancel the contract by post, email, or fax. In any event you must be able to show clear evidence of when the cancellation was made.
Effects of cancellation in the cancellation period
- If you terminate the contract, we will reimburse you in full, except for the supplementary costs if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard offered by us.
Deduction for Goods supplied
- There may be a deduction from the reimbursement for the loss in value of any Goods supplied, if the loss is caused by unnecessary handling by you (ex handling the goods beyond what is necessary to understand the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods) This is because you are liable for that loss.
Timing of reimbursement
- If we are not collecting the Goods, the reimbursement will be made to you no later than:
- 14 days after the day we receive the goods back from you
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used in the initial transaction unless we have agreed otherwise.